Learn English with EnglishClass101.com - The Fastest, Easiest and Most Fun Way to Learn English
Start speaking English in minutes with Audio and Video lessons.
EnglishClass101.com is an online English language learning website. With us youll learn to speak, read, and write English. Youll have fun learning with listeners around the world. Get ready to "wow" your friends, family, teachers and colleagues with the English youll learn with us!
See higher quality videos and with your FREE Lifetime Account at EnglishClass101.com.
Want to stay informed? Click "Subscribe" in the red box above and get notifications when a new video is added.
To send your question to Alisha it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to https://bit.ly/2FNz8y8
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Alisha and get your question answered in a video!
In this video, Alisha answers 5 questions.
- I would like to know the differences between the verb "to be" and "to become". For example, which one is correct? "I want to be a teacher" or "I want to become a teacher"?
- What is the different between used to and used for?
- What does it mean when someone says "Im not practicing the law anymore."? Im a little confused the word of practice here.
- What does "Im blown away" mean?
- What is the difference between "lot of" and "plethora of".
Youve got questions about life in the United States, American culture, or any English related questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? Your favourite English teacher Alisha takes the questions youve been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your English study. Interact with Alisha to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning English is made easy for you.